Lead Project Manager, ITIL Process
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an ITIL Process Manager to assume the overall accountability and responsibility for the ITIL Framework Service Management. ITIL processes include Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, and IT Service Continuity Management.
What you'll work on:
- Ensuring the ITIL Framework focuses on the IT Services needs of the business.
- Defining, supervising and evaluating the performance indicators of all ITIL Framework processes and recommending specific process service delivery improvements.
- Defining clear roles and responsibilities of the ITIL processes in scope.
- Managing and monitoring the ITIL industry standards within the team and business.
- Liaising between the business and development teams regarding contractual process agreements and ensuring the agreements are met.
- Ensuring that the internal and external SLAs are aligned and supervised for ongoing process adherence.
- Evaluating where Operational Level Agreements are required between specific IT service providers and business departments.
- Developing all standard operating processes, procedures and governance where applicable to the business.
- Developing methods to integrate functions, optimize processes and prepare staff through proactive training.
- Assessing the IT Service Continuity Management processes, objectives, scope, and requirements and ensuring they are defined in the Business Continuity process.
- Developing the naming conventions for tracking and reporting of Service Asset and Configuration Management and documenting how they attribute or support all other processes.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of management experience with 3+ in Service Management and ITIL Framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar degree.
- Preferred ITIL Certification in Foundation, Managing Professional.
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework Deployment, ITIL Foundation Qualification, IT Operation Management, IT Business Continuity Management documentation, and ITSM tools.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Atlanta, GA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $140,000 - $185,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.