Retention Marketing Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Customer Retention Marketing Manager, to drive our customer retention and marketing strategy. You will play a key role on the Customer Marketing team, with full ownership over key retention programs, and collaborate with multiple departments within the company including but not limited to the Marketing Technology Team, Marketing Operations, Commercial, Growth, Product, and Customer Service. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate revenue driving marketing initiatives at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage a team of Customer Marketing professionals to create a best-in-class retention program for customers at FanDuel
- Work closely with the customer marketing and commercial teams to deeply understand the customer, and collaborate on initiatives that drive engagement and loyalty
- Own strategic direction of CRM campaigns, from ideation to evaluation
- Collaborate with operational stakeholders to support campaign delivery across all communication channels
- Lead customer marketing innovation by unlocking opportunities for automation using technology
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing technology stack (Braze, Knime, Optimove, Customer Data Platform) and our data sources
- Know our data architecture and understand how it impacts customer segmentation and marketing enablement
- Play a key role in setting up new end-to-end marketing campaign automations
- Lead the systematic creation and execution of testing plans, and ensure results get shared & implemented
- Report out on any data trends and react to any opportunities
- Monitor and update forecasts to improve understanding of spend
- Approach projects effectively by collecting and defining work requirements and maintaining a continuous feedback loop amongst stakeholders
- Oversee the creation of documentation for owned projects to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Recruit and identify top talent while creating an inspiring environment for direct reports to learn and grow
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with expertise in creating and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- 2+ years of experience in managing or mentoring people
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Email Service Providers (preferably Braze and Movable Ink) and Customer Data Platform Technologies (e.g. Segment, mParticle, Tealium)
- Experience working with multiple marketing channels and compliance considerations for each (CAN-SPAM, double opt-ins, etc)
- Strong understanding of CRM platform metrics
- Comfortable with querying and logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Experience with forecasting and adjusting budgets to reflect trends
- Strong organizational skills and effective at project management
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products
- Knowledge of gaming and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and evening shifts
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $90,000 to $120,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?