Senior Product Manager, Experimentation
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Product Manager, Experimentation is responsible for setting the vision and roadmap for their product area and for communicating this across all participants and stakeholders. This role will focus on product optimization and be responsible for the creation and delivery of the optimization roadmap. You will be a champion of innovation, agility, and continuous product improvement, ensuring we’re positioned to capitalize on opportunities as they arise. The Senior Product Manager will collaborate cross-functionally ensuring the needs across Product, Marketing, and Commercial are understood, and with Engineering counterparts to ensure the smooth delivery of the relevant product solutions to the market for our customers. The role will involve implementing a test-and-learn approach to product development in order to deliver the best user experience to meet the overall business goals.
The Senior Product Manager should be a dynamic leader and highly impactful communicator, with excellent ability to present to and gather feedback from senior stakeholders. They should contribute meaningfully to creating a culture of excellence and driving the practice of product management and innovation, helping FanDuel create the future of sports and entertainment.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Own the optimization and experimentation efforts across the Sportsbook vertical, helping to deliver an exceptional customer experience and to achieve business goals.
- Lead and facilitate daily coordination of your allocated development teams, located in multiple offices and time zones.
- Work collaboratively across all functions to understand business goals and to design effective optimization and experimentation strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with tech department to ensure technology is implemented correctly and to ensure transparency of the optimization roadmap.
- Work closely with the UX Analytics team to interpret analyses and provide recommendations on product improvements and optimizations that can be made to improve business performance.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, and operational functions to ensure successful optimization experiences are delivered and launched
- Be an evangelist for an experimentation-driven product culture across teams at FanDuel
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 4+ years of experience in A/B Testing/Experimentation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience utilizing testing platforms (Amplitude, Qubit, Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, etc.)
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative products
- Solid understanding of Product Management, Product Marketing, and UX principles
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly to inform the right decisions
- Excellent structured thinking and ability to communicate effectively in writing or verbally, adapting communication style and content to different audiences, including engineers, marketing, and leadership
- Experience working with various software development practices
- Excellent critical thinking skills
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?