Product Manager (Core Projects) - Casino
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Product Manager that would love to feel the energy and buzz of our rapidly growing FanDuel Casino. As we continue to scale as a business, we have to ensure that whilst being laser focused on delivering customer facing improvements, the Casino team continues to also deliver valuable business-wide priorities. These are core projects that could range from business-critical initiatives that keep our customer and business safe, enhancements to our product’s stability or security, to improving our customer experience by implementing new business-wide standards. These initiatives will be a mix of back-end and front-end work. Given the varied nature of these projects, you will have the opportunity to experience and work with many different parts of the FanDuel organization.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- You will be responsible for working with a different stakeholder groups across the FanDuel organisation to understand business-wide priorities.
- Using your Product Management toolkit you will prioritise these initiatives, break down the work alongside your relevant peers in Product, Technology, Delivery, Design and UX and build a roadmap for the engineering teams to deliver.
- Ensure transparency and alignment with Casino management and wider organizational stakeholders
- Act as the Casino Product first point of call for any business-wide initiatives or projects that may span or impact multiple teams within Casino.
- Track and report objectively on the impact of initiatives that have been delivered
- Set out clear agile ways of working across time zones that ensure maximum autonomy
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a product manager or similar role preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- High level systems architecture experience would be favourable
- Ability to translate technical language into business language that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?