ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Manager of Analytics to manage a team of analysts. You will work with group-wide and commercial teams to improve business performance with actionable insight, models and solutions.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage a team of analysts to produce specific insights around customer behavior, year over year trends, and drivers of business performance
- Own tools and models that govern measurement of business performance, ensuring they are complete, accurate and regularly reviewed and refreshed
- Audit, review, and help guide the development of our reporting suite to meet stakeholder needs in an effective and efficient manner
- Review team's output ensuring insights are summarized and tools are checked before communication to stakeholders
- Own the day to day management of requests and tasks of your direct reports
- Ensure projects and resources are aligned with current departmental priorities
- Provide line management, coaching and professional development to analysts in your team
- Identify and grow top talent within the analytics team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an analytical, technical or commercial field preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in a highly numerate major (Math, Stats, Econ, etc.) or relevant experience in data and/or business analysis
- Minimum of 1 year managing and coaching analysts, data scientists and/or data engineers
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload for a team of direct reports
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel required
- Basic ability to use other programming languages for data analysis Python, R, Spark preferred
- Demonstrated experience using data visualization software to convey analysis in an easy to digest format
- Experience working with Tableau for data visualization preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - demonstrable track record of influencing stakeholders and colleagues
- Experience collaboratively working with colleagues in other countries and time zones preferred
- Interest or past experience in Sports Betting and or Gaming preferred
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?