Commercial Senior Manager, Casino
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Commercial Senior Manager for FanDuel Casino to lead our VIP strategy from a commercial perspective.
The role will work with VIP stakeholders to set the strategy and value proposition for our highest value customers, acting as liaison with different stakeholders to ensure that it gets properly implemented across the organization (e.g. customer retention, brand, product & content, and customer operations). At the same time, they will be responsible for monitoring the business performance, achieving key VIP objectives, spotting trends & criticalities, and reporting periodically to the leadership team. The Senior Manager will also be accountable for improving and optimizing the VIP customer experience on Casino, building business justifications when required.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mentality when developing data-driven solutions and influencing cross-functional teams.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Possess a deep understanding of performance metrics (e.g. retention, unique actives, generosity strategy) of the Casino business, and constantly challenge the status quo as to whether performance is at the level we expect.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director, VIP stakeholders, and customer marketing teams to set revenue, retention, bonusing, and acquisition targets.
- Monitor VIP performance to make sure that the team meets the targets agreed.
- Monitor the business performance, key drivers and trends, and report regularly to the leadership team.
- Input into the Casino product roadmap assessing the commercial impact of new developments and/or features for VIP.
- Assess new investment ideas for VIP generosity and retention, and develop business cases to support the decision process and achieve consensus across teams.
- Be an expert on the FanDuel Casino VIP customer experience end to end (e.g. creative, media, registration funnel, funding, UX, promos, CS) and always look for further improvements.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with SQL and other analytic tools (e.g. KNIME, Python, R).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail gaming/sports betting/iGaming OR commercial analytics/customer intelligence is preferred.
- Strategic Mind-set: takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications.
- Collaborates: is a team player - works with the team and stakeholders across the organization to get things done.
- Commercial acumen: advanced understanding of business principles and the levers.
- Experience in online businesses/ecommerce.
- Understand the different components of a P&L and is familiar with the budgeting process.
- Understand the fundamentals of online marketing.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $118,000 to $147,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?