Production Human Resources Business Partner, Senior Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Production Human Resources Business Partner, Senior Manager will join our team from Los Angeles. You will be integral to the people team; your proactive approach will ensure that we are making the right decisions for our people. You’ll contribute to implementing policies and programs, while being the first point of contact for all HR related inquiries. The ideal candidate is someone who is resilient, has a hunger for learning and has a strong technical skill set!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead and foster key relationships with senior level management across different levels, functions, and locations
- Understand the intricacies of the TV/Production employee population to successfully support the growth and demands of this fast-paced organization, in addition to supporting other departments across the business
- Ability to manage additional cross-functional groups with senior level stakeholders
- Own the business partner relationship with senior level management and provide guidance to teams regarding a broad range of complex employee relations issues and inquires on HR policies and processes, while adopting a pragmatic and business focused approach
- Drive communication with centralized HR team and business groups to ensure consistency of policies, practices, and operations
- Contribute to an inclusive culture that enables employees to be the best version of themselves
- Direct employee inquiries to the appropriate team members and raise to senior leadership when appropriate
- Deliver exceptional service to our internal customers, prioritize the important issues, and achieve delivery of high standards in a timely manner
- Think multiple steps ahead; prepare for potential problems and escalate issues when appropriate
- Work cross functionally with the broader HR/ Talent Acquisition teams to help strategize organizational design and people planning, while partnering with the business
- Utilize key metrics and findings around employees and engagement to help senior stakeholders across the company drive the business forward
- Demonstrate client service focus and ability to build relationships successfully
- Other duties may be assigned to fulfill FanDuel Group objectives and/or job duties and requirements may be changed as needed to meet current and future business needs
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a Human Resources related field; College degree preferred
- Experience working with an on-call workforce and on-air talent population a plus
- Experience identifying and communicating business and organizational needs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and think clearly under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to ambiguity in a continuously changing environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professional decorum
- Technically savvy with specific experience using: Outlook, PowerPoint & HRIS
- Methodical & Strategic approach to problem solving
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $118,000 to $147,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
Something looks off?