Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Manager will report to and support our Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and be responsible for implementing positive change at FanDuel. As program manager you will lead activities and partner with key stakeholders to drive FanDuel’s DE&I strategy, which includes: attracting talent by positioning FanDuel as the employer of choice with career growth potential and opportunity to thrive in an inclusive culture; retaining talent by supporting our employees with necessary resources for career growth and development; and enhancing and further developing an inclusive culture that embraces, celebrates and amplifies diversity of thought, diversity of perspective, and diversity of experience.
This is a role for an organized, self-starter with experience partnering and managing projects with stakeholders and/or employee resource groups. This role will require gaining knowledge and an understanding of the company landscape; influencing and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clarity around and drive strategic priorities; working collaboratively with teams; planning events and managing budgets. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of professional experience with 2 years of experience specifically in the DE&I related space and/or has a passion for DEI work.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate and empower stakeholders and leaders to partner on the DE&I strategy
- Act as a lead and point person for all our current Employee Resource Groups and continuing to grow the space
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Human Resources, Learning & Development, and Talent Acquisition
- Launch and execute company-wide DEI programming and initiatives across the company
- Provide direction and support while managing multiple projects
- Grow FanDuel’s Diversity footprint by partnering with external organizations, universities, and charities
- Ability to communicate solutions/updates across all work streams
- Identify external DEI trends, advise, and implement best practices in the DEI area
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years corporate experience with 2+ years’ experience in the DEI space and/or has a passion for DEI work
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to influence peers/managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision at detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable preparing decks to be presented to executives
- Able to motivate potentially large and diverse teams from across the business and external stakeholders and create effective teams
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- This role will be expected to be in-office 2-3 days/week and will have some non-traditional hour commitment for events, conferences, etc.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is 99,000 to $136,400 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?