ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Regulatory Analyst, you will assist in interpreting vulnerabilities identified from regulatory examinations of IT and vulnerability scans, coordinate remediation efforts and actions plan, as well as mitigate cyber risks that pose as threats to the organization. Manage and report on resolution of exam findings, including provision of evidence for closure. Translate requirements set forth by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI-33), PCI, financial reporting, and state regulation obligations in the current and prospective regulatory environment. Design and document IT compliance-specific process and procedure, as needed. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment and its impact on business risk.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Interpret requirements set forth by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI-33), PCI, financial reporting, and state regulation obligations.
- Expound vulnerabilities identified from regulatory examinations of IT and vulnerability scans.
- Coordinate remediation efforts with internal SMEs for identified vulnerabilities within committed timelines.
- Manage and report on resolution of exam findings, including provision of evidence for closure.
- Develop easy-to-understand communication and training materials regarding state regulatory obligations in the current and prospective regulatory environment.
- Design and document IT compliance-specific process and procedure, as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment and its impact on business risk.
- Communicate and present issues to executive team leads
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Experience in vulnerability management or related field such as penetration testing, SOC, or threat intelligence.
- Familiarity with industry standard security best practices and risk-based vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting and vulnerability frameworks such as OWASP and CVSS
- Drive to learn new techniques and trends about vulnerability management, exploits, and overall security operations.
- Strong understanding of technical terminology (e.g., platforms, architecture, procedures)
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy, and design and execute on the associated plan
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with all levels in an organization.
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least minimum of 3 years of Technical Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Assessor or equivalent experience preferred.
- Certifications preferred (ISA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCSK, CCSP, QSA, etc.)
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?