VIP Account Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to expand its VIP department for our online casino, online sportsbook. We are looking to recruit a VIP Account Manager to help coordinate our relationships with our VIP customers in the Ontario market.
As a VIP Account Manager, you will report to our Director of VIP for Canada and manage a VIP program which caters to high value customers for our Sportsbook and casino products. Your role is to drive KPI’s by enhancing engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty for the business. This includes creation, execution, promotions, events and budget management.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Plan and drive multiple campaigns, maintaining end-to-end accountability for partner & VIP satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Commercially focused to ensure priorities are driven based on ROI and Strategic Value
- Liaise with various departments to ensure optimum VIP Player journeys and processes.
- Work closely with Marketing, Commercial and VIP Director team to create Monthly and quarterly execution plans and track and report results
- Regular meetings with internal VIP operations teams and stakeholders to drive new launches and projects
- Deliver against company responsible gaming protocols
- Develop and track budgets with VIP team to ensure fair use of player entertainment budgets for retail
- Establish, monitor and report on goals and KPIs
- Monitor and report on competitive activities to ensure the VIP retail rewards program is proactively and positively perceived verses competitor activity
- Provide recommendations for new VIP rewards and implement new program features
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high end customer service field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business to Customer Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of online gaming industry essential
- Passionate about providing top level service
- Confident and people focused personality
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with Excel
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Understanding of Marketing processes preferred
- Willing and able to work non-traditional business hours
- Travel for this role is expected around 25% of the time
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?