Procurement Partnering Senior Manager - Corporate Services
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Manager – Procurement Partnering & Category Management is a key appointment as the FanDuel business experiences significant growth. The role will report directly into the Senior Director of Procurement & Property Operations. This role is responsible for providing Corporate Services Procurement Partnering Support into our key functional areas including; Legal, HR, Professional Services, Hotels, Airlines, Events, Property & Workplace.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Active member of the Senior Property & Procurement Leadership Team
- Establish working relationship with the key stakeholders within the various Corporate Services parts of the Business (~30 Team Members)
- Design Annual Procurement Business Plans for your Portfolio, which will include: -
- Annual Contract Renewal Analytics.
- Key Sourcing strategies on the TOP10 renewals.
- Category Management
- Contribute into our Supplier Sustainability strategy
- Delivered the defined Procurement Efficiency Benefits.
- Actively participate in supplier RFP/Shortlisting/Presentations etc.
- Provide Leadership and Support into Critical Supplier Performance reviews that fall within your Portfolio.
- Provide Monthly updates and reports into Finance.
- Procurement Category Portfolio Value &USD$500m
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- An experienced Senior Commercial Procurement executive who has had Corporate Services experience partnering with the business in functional areas including; Legal, HR, Professional Services, Hotels, Airlines, Events, Property & Workplace Facilities.
- Understands key Business Partnering principles.
- Minimum of 6 years’ procurement experience across the desired category principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Supply Chain, Legal or Finance is preferrable.
- Strong knowledge of Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Business Partnering and Negotiation strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team in a dynamic WFH/Hybrid Environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, produce great presentations and execute well!
- Strong commercial and analytics acumen
- Be able to prioritize workload, work to tight deadlines, adaptable, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A Team player, growth mindset wants to contribute into the function and more broadly FanDuel
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $124,000 to $171,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?