Quality Analyst, MediaTech
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an experienced Quality Analyst that works to provide testing expertise for our FanDuel Media Platform and to deliver test infrastructure or tooling. You will be a core part of delivery helping to conduct automated and manual testing of streaming and content applications.
You work effectively with other team members & identify any opportunities/problems arising from technical decisions. You invent, refine and develop your solutions to ensure they are meeting customer needs and team goals. You are a passionate advocate for your customer.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As a Quality Analyst, you’ll be working closely with other Quality Analysts and Software Engineers daily to help in testing and troubleshooting development and production code. You’ll help find opportunities focused on providing the best employee experience while balancing the delivery of capabilities that work at scale. You’ll own your software, helping define solutions to problems while mitigating long-term risks. You’ll raise and help mitigate blockers while providing status updates to leadership.
- Be an advocate for Quality through analyzing risks, test planning, test tracking, and test run results.
- Collaborate with vendors, onshore, and offshore disciplines such as Software Engineers, Quality Analysts, and Project Managers to strategize and execute best test strategies that suite a project’s need.
- Create and execute test plans for new features and supporting our ITOPS team in investigating and troubleshooting incidents as needed.
- Use your experience in software testing to contribute to test execution and user acceptance validation in UAT & Production environments (e.g. functional, acceptance, exploratory, etc.)
- Identify areas of improvement as they relate to software quality. (e.g. process improvements, release management, opportunities for test automation and better testing techniques, etc.)
- Communicate progress to various stake holders. (e.g., engineering managers, engineers, product managers, and product owners)
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Skilled in Agile testing practices and principles to thrive within a fast-paced environment (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
- Proficient in frontend and backend testing techniques (e.g., functional, acceptance, integration, exploratory, etc.)
- Experienced with cross-platform testing on browsers and mobile devices
- Ability to analyze and convey quality risks for new and existing features.
- Strong communicator with ability to break down and convey technical concepts with varying software delivery disciplines.
- Ability to prioritize test conditions to validate acceptance criteria in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with OTT Testing platforms is a plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?