Customer Operations Content Coordinator
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Customer Operations Training Content Coordinator, in consultation with the Customer Operations Training Team, is responsible for maintaining the content and training materials for Customer Operations Training. This person is required to have excellent communication skills and must be an exceptionally strong writer, proficient at filtering complicated concepts into approachable storytelling geared for Customer Operations.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Creates, updates organize, plans, and presents various forms of training materials and modules for FanDuel Customer Operations
- Reviews and updates content for approval of publication
- Partners with SMEs and Department Leaders to assess if content needs to be updated or created
- Responsible for updating internal department websites and content libraries for Customer Operations Training
- Collaborating on storyboards and concept maps with trainers and Training Managers
- Responsible for updating training decks and guides with new/key information
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Total proficiency in Google and MS Office Suites, MS Sharepoint, and Office 365
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Rise 360, Canva, and Adobe Learning Manager
- Sharp attention to detail
- Well-honed organizational skills, willingness, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Good judgment combined with a strong work ethic, professionalism, and integrity
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written and electronic materials
- Ability to successfully work collaboratively and with minimal supervision
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?