Customer Marketing Associate - Racing
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Racing Marketing Associate to help drive our CRM communication strategy and marketing initiatives. You will play a key role supporting FanDuel Racing and TVG’s customer lifecycle journeys. You will gain exposure to multiple brand verticals including but not limited to Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino and Racing, in addition to the Brand, Commercial, Growth, Product and Customer Service teams. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate revenue driving marketing initiatives at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to build key marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and high value actions, using data driven insights and a strong understanding of business priorities
- Help define the customer marketing strategy & roadmap to achieve ambitious engagement, retention, revenue and reactivation goals
- Contribute to optimizing the customer journey to ensure the delivery of the right message, to the right customer, at the right time
- Aid in improving process efficiencies and customer journeys by executing automated & triggered marketing campaigns
- Develop communication personalization across all marketing campaigns by leveraging data and our marketing tech stack
- Utilize campaign, channel and client data to inform planning; clearly communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership
- Cultivate extensive knowledge of our segmentation strategy
- Contribute to QA efforts on all CRM channels to ensure all campaigns are accurate, render properly, adhere to channel best practices and provide our customers with the best journey experience possible
- Conduct A/B testing to track business impacts, analyzing the data and extracting key insights
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing tech systems
- Aid in execution, creation, email coding, campaign setup, QA, deployment, channel optimization and reporting within the full CRM lifecycle
- Oversee the creation of documentation for owned projects to facilitate knowledge sharing
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with experience creating and managing campaigns from start to finish
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMIF statements, etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience running and analyzing marketing campaigns, timelines and deployment in a robust business
- Excellent team player with strong collaborative skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, a self-starter and a quick learner
- Knowledge and experience of data and marketing functionality of at least one email service provider (experience with Braze and Movable Ink strongly preferred)
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable with querying and logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Strong grasp of Email Marketing metrics
- Has a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Knowledge of sports and.or experience working in a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and evening shifts
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $30.77 to $42.31 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?