Commercial Associate - Toronto
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an associate to join our Canadian Commercial team, responsible for supporting the delivery of a premium online gaming experience for our users and driving the growth of the Canadian Sportsbook business. You will be part of a highly collaborative team environment, working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organization, including Marketing, Finance, Risk & Trading, Analytics, Product, and more.
A successful candidate will be an initiative-taking, well-organized and highly collaborative individual. They have high attention to detail, and strong problem-solving abilities that allow for quick, well-informed decision making that is supported by data. The role will be based in Toronto, Canada.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Perform analysis to derive insights that support business decisions for the Sportsbook.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts for the Canada Sportsbook.
- Support the creation, execution and aftercare of improvement and optimization projects that will benefit customers, while considering profitably.
- Identify and establish priorities for “Moments that Matter” throughout the year, building coherent cross functional execution plans to win these moments.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to optimize existing internal processes, and external supplier relationships.
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape, researching the latest industry trends and continuously looking for new ways to improve our conversion & retention efforts.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the needs and establish effective ways of working cross functionally to drive desired outcomes.
What we are looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other analytical fields (or other relevant discipline).
- 2+ years of career experience in a consulting, finance, marketing, or similar commercial role.
- Highly motivated and diligent, with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience collaborating with other functions and leading smaller intra-year projects.
- Track record of performance in fast-paced environments, managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the online sportsbook / gaming industry.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?