Video Content Coordinator
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Video Content Coordinator to join our social team who will assist and transpose real-time sports statistics and milestones into deliverable brand content across multiple social media video platforms.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist in overseeing, curating, and running FanDuel’s content on video-driven social media platforms, including but not limited to YouTube and Twitch
- Help plan and execute strategy across video-driven social media platforms to increase brand awareness, engagement, and followers.
- Manage a schedule of live streams across all of FanDuel’s social video platforms.
- Work daily with Video content senior manager, Social Media Managers and Social Media Senior Manager to ideate and execute
- Assist in creating promotional strategy around video content and live streaming content.
- Assisting in the creation of titles, descriptions and copy for all social video platforms.
- Work to seamlessly integrate cross-channel marketing promos, contests and giveaways into FanDuel’s video content.
- Work closely with Social, PR, Fantasy, Sportsbook and Editorial teams on video-related projects
- Plan live video coverage and attend FanDuel events as needed, ensuring complete video coverage in a professional manner.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1+ years of previous video or social media experience working for a brand or team (working in social media, sports, design or journalism) preferred, including portfolio of brands/pages managed.
- Proficiency in Video Editing (specifically: experience with Adobe Premiere, and the entire Adobe Suite is preferred) and fluency in Photoshop required.
- Live streaming experience working with programs like OBS and/or Streamyard and experience with multiple camera setups preferred.
- Proficiency working with video-driven social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok) is required.
- Ability to create engaging video copy and thumbnails, and ability to multitask in real-time.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays, if necessary, as well as being on call as dictated by the sports calendar
- Strong grammar, strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of internet sports culture (including passion for fantasy sports and sports betting)
- Access to high speed internet
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?