Social Media Manager, YouTube
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a YouTube Manager to join our production team to grow our show specific video channel.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Oversee, curate and manage FanDuel TV show content on video-driven social media platforms, including but not.limited to YouTube and Twitch
- Own and execute strategy across video-driven social media platforms to increase brand awareness, engagement and followers
- Manage day-to-day operations of channel
- Develop best practices and execution plan to live stream shows that originate in linear form.
- Conduct competitive analysis and strategic research to optimize performance on video platforms
- Own the creation and execution of titles, descriptions and copy for all social video platforms
- Execute cross-functional initiatives regarding Promotions, Partnerships, and Live Events to assess and implement varying departmental social needs
- Work closely with Social, PR, Fantasy, Sportsbook and Editorial teams on video-related projects
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ video or social media experience working for a brand or team
- Expert knowledge of SEO and best practices for uploading and managing video content, channel optimization and keyword research
- Proficiency in video editing and fluency in Photoshop required
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and the entire Adobe Suite is a plus
- Proficiency working with video-driven social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok) is required
- Ability to create engaging video copy and thumbnails, and ability to multitask in real-time
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays if necessary, as well as being on call as dictated by the sports calendar
- Strong grammar, strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $87,000 - $120,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
Something looks off?