Compliance Senior Associate
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Compliance Associate will assist in efforts by FanDuel Group operating companies, as well as affiliate operating companies of FanDuel Group, to obtain and maintain the appropriate licensing for internal and external entities and individuals as required by state laws and regulations.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Support FanDuel Group in applying for and obtaining required corporate gaming licenses in U.S. states.
- Assist FanDuel Group employees that are required to hold a gaming license in any state obtain such a license in a timely and smooth manner.
- Work with FanDuel Group’s business teams to identify vendors supporting products and enable those vendors to obtain and maintain proper licenses as required.
- Support the design, development and implementation of additional compliance processes and technology tools to help the team scale for future growth.
- Assist with requests from regulators and internal teams relating to regulatory compliance processes, procedures and policies.
- Maintain record retention processes for effective and compliant record retention
- Assist in supervising compliance coordinators and ensure prompt completion of day-to-day vendor- and employee-related licensing tasks.
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years in an analytical and detail-oriented role, preferably including prior licensing, legal, or compliance work
- Sound and tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements
- Highly organized individual with strong attention-to-detail skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required with strong academic background
- Experience engaging with federal or state regulators a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced and changing environment
- Understanding of business priorities and ability to work to them
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Ability to work independently and out of comfort zone
- High level of personal initiative and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- A self-starter with energy to follow-through and own the outcome
- An exceptional team builder and team player with a positive attitude
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $70,000 to $96,400 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
Something looks off?