Senior Financial Analyst, Headcount Partnering
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a seasoned Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in New York. The candidate will possess a combination of technical, problem solving and communication skills who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. The candidate will work on the financial reporting, budgeting, financial analysis related to HR, Legal, Finance, Facilities, Partnerships & Executive management as well as consolidated companywide headcount planning. The position will report into the Finance Director, working closely with manager on the team.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with manager on consolidated headcount model, companywide headcount reporting and forecast
- Collaborate with Director / Manager to manage & improve all aspects of headcount processes
- Streamline and enhance the financial modeling and reporting process to assist in timely financial decision support and provide critical business insights for various stakeholders across the organization
- Assist with quarterly forecasts & monthly close packages across the following departments: HR, Legal, Finance, Facilities, Partnerships & Executive management
- Provide financial decision support (budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis, identification of cost drivers) to ensure optimal achievement of targets
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, annual business results, KPIs, trends, and provide critical business insights to the Group's leadership team
- Drive improvements in operational efficiency by streamlining processes and enhancing reporting automation
- Address ad hoc financial analysis requests and inquiries
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill financial data into clear and concise insights
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities effectively in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional organizational and relationship building skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience in sports, gambling, or entertainment, a plus
- Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillet and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $80,000 - $110,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.