Content Operations Coordinator
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Content Operations Coordinator will mainly be responsible for managing the content we deliver to the Retail Sportsbooks through our TV and Screens system and delivery of daily sheets in support of FanDuel Sportsbook. He or she will also be responsible for maintaining content database, displaying events, updating, and revising details of betting events as required to ensure timely information is displayed to customers. Additionally, the coordinator may be tasked with assisting with operational functions pertaining to our US and Canada Online Sportsbook. He or she will play a key role in the satisfactory customer experience on offers in and on every FanDuel Sportsbook.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Create and maintain running orders & schedules for retail location screens.
- Ensure that all events, specials, bets and promos display on the screens in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all information on customer facing screens and kiosks is up to date and accurate via QA.
- Execute scheduled content for delivery of Kiosks (betting markets & carousel), Screens, and Sheets.
- Proactively react to sporting calendar schedule changes as the day’s events unfold.
- Create suggested bets for kiosks in our top performing retail locations, daily.
- Analyze customer behavior data and create new strategies for our sports betting content displays.
- Refine standard processes used by the content operations team to optimize efficiency.
- Assist with our online sportsbook content operations team as needed.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- At least of 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Sportsbook industry knowledge required. Retail sportsbook knowledge preferred.
- Proven ability to work together with others & outside stakeholders. Enjoys working collaboratively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to express ideas clearly & concisely.
- Customer focused: As FanDuel’s platforms are used by millions of people each week, ensuring a seamless and engaging user journey is our top priority. Keeping the needs and wants of our users in mind is paramount in this role.
- Knowledge of Sporting events, teams and leagues strongly preferred
- Experience using MS Word, MS Excel or database preferred
- Intuitive / Problem Solver: Able to adapt in certain situations. Someone who is proactive and willing to test ideas, constantly looking for ways to enhance our platform and stay ahead of the competition.
- Reliable: This isn’t your standard 9am – 5pm job. You’re willing to work off hours and weekends dependent on the sporting calendar.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $22.12/hour to $30.29/hour, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.