Compliance Analytics Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Manager of Compliance Analytics to manage a team of analysts. You will work with our Compliance teams, Data Product, and Data Engineering teams to ensure that our regulatory reports are timely and accurate, that we are able to meet ad hoc regulator requests and audits, and that we improve business performance in the compliance space with actionable insights, models, and solutions. This position is based out of New York and reports to the Director of Security, Risk, and Compliance Analytics.
Note: This role works with sensitive data and must be highly responsive. Regulator requests often need quick turn around and occasional effort outside of normal office hours is required.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
• Be a player-coach manager of a team of analysts to produce regulatory reports and compliance-related analyses and models (includes Anti-Money Laundering, identifying and monitoring prohibited players, and more)
• Contribute to company analytics and data strategy, ensuring they reflect priorities for your team and stakeholders
• Own tools and models that govern measurement of compliance KPIs, ensuring they are complete, accurate and regularly reviewed and refreshed
• Audit, review, and help guide the development of our reporting suite to meet stakeholder needs in an effective and efficient manner
• Provide answers to regulator requests with a high degree of speed and accuracy, sometimes requiring effort outside of typical work hours
• Review team's output ensuring insights are summarized and tools are checked before communication to stakeholders
• Own the day to day management of requests and tasks of your direct reports
• Ensure projects and resources are aligned with current departmental priorities
• Review other analytical languages for correctness and provide feedback
• Provide line management, coaching and professional development to analysts in your team
• Work collaboratively with the other managers on the Security, Risk & Compliance Analytics team on team related matters
• Be a productive member of the overall analytics organization, including sharing work and collaborating with other competencies
• Identify and grow top talent within the analytics team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an analytical, technical or commercial field preferred; experience in a regulatory environment is a plus
• Minimum of 1 year of managing and coaching analysts, data scientists and/or data engineers
• Bachelor's Degree in a highly numerate major (Math, Stats, Econ, etc.) or relevant experience in data and/or business analysis
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload for a team of direct reports
• Proficiency in SQL, Python and Excel required
• Demonstrated experience using data visualization software to convey analysis in an easy to digest format. Preferred experience working with Tableau for data visualization
• Strong verbal and written communication skills - demonstrable track record of influencing up, down and across organizations
• Experience collaboratively working with colleagues in other countries and time zones
• This position has some hybrid-work flexibility but applicants must be able to commute to New York office
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $120,000 to $150,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.