Lead Cybersecurity Awareness Analyst
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Lead Cybersecurity Awareness Analyst who can help us improve our defense tactics against sophisticated cyber threats. As a member of our team, you will work closely with the Cybersecurity Manager to create effective awareness campaigns that cater to the specific needs of FanDuel. Your job will not only involve developing these programs but also evaluating their effectiveness to ensure that they remain relevant and impactful. Collaboration with various stakeholders such as IT, HR, and Operations will be crucial in promoting a cohesive cybersecurity message throughout FanDuel. It is important that you stay up-to-date with the latest cyber threats to inform your strategies and keep our organization ahead of potential risks. This is a critical role that involves safeguarding FanDuel's digital assets and reputation and fostering a culture that prioritizes cybersecurity.
If you’re passionate about cybersecurity, enjoy inspiring others, and thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment, we want to hear from you!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop and manage the cybersecurity awareness and training program for all employees, contractors, and approved system users.
- Work closely with the cybersecurity team to establish enterprise cybersecurity awareness and training programs.
- Coordinate with various departments to provide security awareness and promote a security-conscious culture.
- Create a Security & EIT Org Change Management offering and support the rollout of all critical programs with communication schedules and other guidance on what training materials will be needed.
- Craft newsletters, communications, and other awareness materials for Security & EIT projects programs, organizational changes, etc. for distribution to internal Security and Enterprise stakeholders.
- Conduct regular reviews of employee knowledge regarding cybersecurity.
- Develop creative ways to engage employees in cybersecurity awareness and training.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments and threats.
- Coordinate with the regulatory team to monitor legislation and accreditation standard changes affecting cybersecurity.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure the effective identification, reporting, management, and remediation of compliance issues.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training to ensure training objectives are met.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a technical field (e.g., Information Security, Computer Science) or equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience.
- Master’s degree or relevant professional certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+) is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a combination of corporate education, organizational change management, risk management, information security, and/or IT roles.
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security awareness and training programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with information technology professionals, senior management and executive leadership.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members creatively and effectively.
- Must have a passion for educating and creating awareness around complex cybersecurity topics.
- Knowledge of technological trends and developments in cybersecurity and risk management.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience working with legal, audit, and compliance staff.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $150,000 to $205,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.