HR Operations Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking an HR Operations Manager to join our People Team to lead and manage the planning, coordination, and execution of projects to ensure the smooth operation of HR processes and systems. In this newly created position, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our HR processes and technology to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and employee experience. The HR Operations Manager collaborates with cross-functional teams, including HR, IT, external vendors and other departments, to achieve project objectives and deliver results. This position requires strong project management skills, a deep understanding of HR operations, and excellent communication and leadership abilities.
This role will primarily be focused on Core HR, time management and payroll projects to start, with potential to expand to other HR areas in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity to help develop and build programs and processes that will impact the experience of our 3,000+ employees at FanDuel, both in the U.S. and internationally.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Act as project manager for HR system implementations, enhancements and related operational processes
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develop and track detailed project plans, including timelines, milestones, key decisions, action items
- Work closely with stakeholders to facilitate, define and document end-to-end business process design and system requirements, ensuring systems and processes align with business needs
- Lead testing process including identifying testing scenarios, evaluating solutions and results
- Lead the review of regular enhancements and upgrades, including identifying and communicating impacts
- Coordinate and communicate project status updates to stakeholders and senior management
- Analyze current HR processes and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop communication and training materials on system update and HR Operations process updates
- Conduct post-project evaluations to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years experience in HR Operations, HR System implementations or related roles
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage complex projects
- Familiarity with Ceridian Dayforce payroll module or other similar HCM systems
- Ability to connect the dots and anticipate impacts
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Change management expertise to guide stakeholders through transitions effectively
- Analytical mindset to assess processes and recommend improvements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillet and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,400 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.