Regulatory Operations Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Regulatory Operations Manager with 3+ years of relevant experience to its Regulatory Operations and Product Advisory team to support FanDuel’s efforts in entering new markets and launching new products. This exciting role sits at the intersection of key technology/product efforts and regulatory affairs and will directly contribute to the company’s growth.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work with a fantastic team of FanDuel attorneys and regulatory compliance professionals striving to expand FanDuel’s national footprint and improve the Company’s product offerings. Reporting to a FanDuel Director, this role will:
- Primarily be focused on updates to house rules and terms and conditions across products and jurisdictions
- Draft and maintain key regulatory documents, including product internal controls
- Review regulations and work with internal teams to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Engage with state regulator staff and commercial partners, as needed
- Monitor potential impact of upcoming changes to FanDuel products on regulatory compliance and partner with internal stakeholders to appropriately address any necessary response
- Maintain record retention processes for effective and compliant record retention
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management
FanDuel offers products in high-growth, evolving industries, and the right teammate for this role will need to be comfortable operating in ambiguous circumstances and able to exercise sound judgement with limited information. Superior analytical, strategic, communication, interpersonal and writing skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, commitment to being a team player, and an aptitude to quickly learn the nuances of technology, gaming, and media industries.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in an analytical and detail-oriented role
- Preference for experience in the sports wagering/internet gaming industry or other highly regulated industries
- Experience engaging directly with federal or state regulators, or comparable authorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Experience working in a source code editor is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Understanding of business priorities and ability to work to meet them
- High level of personal initiative and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Professional, honest and reliable
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,400 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.