Contingent Workforce Program Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Contingent Workforce Program Manager to help create and own our contingent workforce program. At FanDuel, this encompasses the management of temporary and contract workers, freelancers, consultants, and other external resources. This role involves developing and implementing strategies to effectively engage and utilize contingent workers while ensuring compliance with labor laws, company policies, and industry best practices. You will play a key role in building and maintaining and organized, efficient, and compliant contingent workforce strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to help stand up, operationalize, and optimize this program that will impact our business both in the U.S. and internationally. You will work closely with stakeholders in Human Resources, Procurement, Finance, Legal, and leaders throughout the business to ensure the successful implementation and execution of the program.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Design, develop, and implement FanDuel’s comprehensive contingent workforce management strategy program, including policies, processes, and procedures, to effectively manage the engagement, onboarding, performance, and offboarding of contingent workers
- Analyze and stay current on industry trends, best practices, and legal requirements to ensure program’s effectiveness and compliance
- Identify, select and implement technologies to enable efficient management of end-to-end program
- Partner with internal stakeholders in Legal, Compliance, Tax, Procurement etc. to ensure compliance with local and international labor laws, tax regulations, immigration requirements, and data privacy standards related to contingent workers
- Drive adoption of the program requirements with the business by partnering with a variety of stakeholders to ensure alignment with broader organization goals
- Provide guidance and training to stakeholders, including hiring managers, on best practices for engaging and managing contingent workers
- Create plans focused on communication, implementation, and stakeholder engagement for the program
- Implement efficient and standardized onboarding and offboarding processes for contingent workers
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset by reviewing processes and implementing changes to program, from requisition to offboarding, to increase efficiency and end user satisfaction
- Use data and perform ongoing evaluation of program impacts to keep stakeholders informed and guide future design and improvements
- Implement processes to track and analyze the utilization and performance of contingent workers to optimize their contributions
- Identify, evaluate, onboard and manage relationships with vendors, staffing agencies, and other third-party service providers where necessary
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years experience working with and managing contingent workforce programs, vendor management, or related roles
- Ability to build from the ground up as part of a relatively new function and team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws, compliance, and regulations related to contingent workforce management
- Experience consulting with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and implement recommendations
- Analytical and data-driven mindset to assess program performance and make data-based recommendations
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills with a focus on delivering results on time and within budget
- Ability to lead and manage change in a fast paced, dynamic, and high-growth organization
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillet and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.