Lead Cyber Governance Analyst
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Lead Cyber Governance Analyst to its team with experience across the complete governance lifecycle, including the development, adoption, and maintenance of cybersecurity and technology controls, policies, standards, and procedures. The Lead Cyber Governance Analyst will report to the Governance and Compliance Manager within FanDuel Group’s Cybersecurity team. The Lead Cyber Governance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring FanDuel has a fit for purpose governance framework that align to security best practices and optimizes the value our people, processes, and technologies can bring to our customers. The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for cybersecurity and the written word, is detail oriented, has strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into business language, and a one team mindset.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Create and own the cyber governance workstreams to ensure appropriate development, adoption, maintenance, and communication of cybersecurity and technology policies, standards, and procedures.
- Collaborate with intra/interdepartmental technical and business personnel across the organization to ensure documented procedures are reflective of current processes while meeting requirements outlined within organization policies, standards, and industry best practices.
- Maintain a comprehensive policy framework, taking into account applicable legal and regulatory requirements within the event wagering space, industry best practice and standards, threat landscape, new technologies, and FanDuel business needs.
- Seek agreement on newly created and proposed cybersecurity and technology document changes from stakeholders.
- Drive and define governance processes to ultimately own and maintain FanDuel Group’s policies, standards, and procedures library.
- Continuously work with our compliance team to ensure documented requirements are in place throughout the enterprise.
- Communicate and report on status of workstreams to executive management. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment and its impact on business risk.
Work with a diverse professional staff, including security engineers and architects, privacy, policy, and risk analysts, mission assurance and IT/cybersecurity professionals to ensure security and privacy requirements are incorporated throughout the policy development life-cycle.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years’ experience writing and maintaining cybersecurity and technology policies, standards and procedures.
- Strong understanding of technical terminology (e.g., platforms, architecture, procedures).
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy, and design and execute on the associated plan.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Concise organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with all levels in an organization.
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a technical field (e.g., Information Security, IT Management) or equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience.
- Project management experience preferred.
- IT audit and regulatory compliance experience is preferred.
- Relevant professional certifications (CISA, CISSP, Security+) are a plus.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!