Product Designer, Casino
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a part of the Fanduel Casino team you will be confident, experienced, branching out to widen the scope of your work and identify improvements. You’ll be part of the team that owns, enhances, and evolves our products. Ensuring the product meets both user and business needs to the highest standards. Working closely with Product, UX Research & Writers, Data & analytics and Engineers to drive the product in new and innovative ways.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Strong and capable engagement in standard processes. Has depth of technical understanding within their area of expertise and has the maturity to work independently
- Works on team projects and goals with senior members. Actively seeks out feedback from the team, manager, and stakeholders and uses it to inform decisions
- Often needs advice on which approach(es) to take with a new piece of work. Takes on new assignments with general instruction and guidance and is responsible for the outcome
- Identifies barriers that would prevent completion of initiatives
- Actively contributes to meetings
- Attend recruiting sessions (conferences etc). Participates in take home task assessment
- Receives coaching in technical and behavioral skills.
- Runs research sessions (if needed) on their own with support from a researcher
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Contributed to some shipped projects and demonstrated the relevant behaviors and functional knowledge during those projects. Building professional network
- Has a good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture. Comfortable using the design system and previous design work to build on FanDuel products. Considers the wider user experience in their work and has a strong understanding of the vision and key objectives for their product area. Some working knowledge of user research process and methodologies
- Design and deliver graphics, icons, and other digital assets required for our digital products
- maintain consistency with our brand guidelines, ensuring that all digital assets reflect our brand’s identity and values
- Produce design specifications, style guides, and documentation to guide development teams in implementing designs accurately
- Confidently communicates decision-making rationale to team members and wider teams
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!