Customer Marketing Operations Coordinator
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a CRM Operations Coordinator to help drive our customer retention and marketing initiatives. You will be critical to the success of the marketing campaigns to our existing players, gaining exposure to multiple brand verticals including but not limited to Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino and Racing. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate revenue driving marketing initiatives at a premier gaming company.
As part of the marketing team, you will support the creation and execution of all our campaigns across email, mobile and onsite channels. You will be exposed to FanDuel’s campaign and customer strategy and will be given the opportunity to partner with groups across the company on email and mobile marketing initiatives (e.g. Growth, Integrated Marketing, Partnerships, Product). This role is execution focused, and is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and talented team with lots of opportunities for growth.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Learn how to use email and mobile marketing channels strategically and how to create campaigns
- Support the execution of a wide variety of CRM campaigns, participating in all parts of the execution process from campaign planning to final deployment
- Become proficient with our campaign execution platforms (email, mobile, customer data platform)
- Liaise with the creative team, project stakeholders, and agency partners to ensure that all campaign assets are available and ready for deployment on time
- Help coordinate the maintenance of onsite assets, including promotional assets & landing pages
- Assist with fulfillment of promotions and offers as needed
- Work closely with Customer Operations to resolve marketing campaign issues
- Assist with data collection and reporting on CRM campaigns
- Schedule monthly planning meetings with teams across the company and facilitate cross-functional communications
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1 year of marketing experience preferred
- 1 year of Email Marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Familiarity with an Email Service Provider or Mobile Push Provider
- Maintains a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and creatively solve problems
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and evening shifts
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $25.00 to $34.62 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.