ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel group is looking for a Brand Manager to join our marketing team as we reach a critical point in our journey. This is a pivotal role that that will help shape the brand as the business grows across multiple verticals. The Brand Manager will assist in defining the brand positioning across Sportsbook, Fantasy, and Free to Play verticals, and this role will work alongside other marketing teams to ensure high quality execution that lives out our brand promise, upholds our brand positioning and adheres to FanDuel brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate has experience working on high quality brands in competitive markets, developing brand strategy and building communications platforms and marketing campaigns. The candidate should also have experience delivering creative briefs across integrated campaigns to bring to life messages that will be compelling to our target audience, and relishes working with a range of stakeholders and agencies. Reporting to the Brand Director, this is an impactful role that will help shape the long-term strategic direction of our marketing in our drive to become America’s next iconic sports brand.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist in defining, shaping, and maintaining our brand across all touchpoints for each business unit.
- Coordinates key deliverables across teams so everyone knows what they are responsible for and when actions are deliverable by.
- Understands our target audience and looks for opportunities to leverage priority brand RTBs (reasons-to-believe) within both key tentpole moments and while seeking out new opportunities.
- Produces high quality creative briefs & experience reviewing creative executions across integrated campaigns.
- Ensures effective briefing processes are in place and works in tandem with our creative operations team on the creative delivery process.
- Understands media planning and can effectively work with our media teams to bring our messaging to life within key placements.
- Lead communication and day-to-day activities with external agencies and internal creative team throughout the campaign production cycle
- Work with our brand and market insights team to measure brand health and identify opportunities for driving improvement.
- Constantly reviews competitor advertising communication, looking for opportunities to optimize the delivery of our proposition in market.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of competitor brand positioning and consumer response to these strategies.
- Inspire other teams throughout the business as they bring the brand to life across all touchpoints.
- Drive advocacy for the brand across all teams and lines of business, focusing on alignment and consistency.
- Be a customer advocate in all marketing campaigns, ensuring that the brand and our consumers are at the heart of our created communications.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in brand, communications or marketing. Ideally would have category experience.
- Experience working on both new and existing brands in competitive markets.
- Experience applying traditional brand building skills in a growth & performance-oriented digital business.
- Ability to critically evaluate creative execution to ensure it delivers on our objectives.
- Ability to deliver creative feedback effectively and synthesize collective feedback coming from various stakeholders. Ability to steer creative feedback process involving cross-functional partners.
- Ability to work with a wider variety of stakeholders to understand problems and help solve them with action.
- Understands data – whether that’s business or brand health data to give the context on why we need to prioritize activity.
- Enjoys the pace of a growing business, can work fast when required but is also able to step back and work strategically.
- High quality interpersonal and presentation skills – people enjoy working with you, and you inspire with your positive attitude and passion for the brand.
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.