Senior Manager, Paid Social Media
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an experienced Media Senior Manager to drive significant revenue growth through the management of social media channels for our Casino brand. The ideal candidate will know how to build and scale complex acquisition campaigns across an evolving media environment, has demonstrated hands on keyboard experience within social media platforms and working in a matrix environment to achieve positive results. If you have a passion for sports, are interested in digital advertising technology, and enjoy managing multiple projects we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible and accountable for the entirety of Casino social program from media implementation to attribution to optimization
- Manage and integrate external partners within different areas of the business to help elevate the entire social media practice
- Develop best in class media execution across core social platforms via API integrations, creative capabilities and tactical expertise
- Work with Senior Leadership cross functionally to communicate respective program strategies and channel direction
- Provide continuous assessment of respective programs and identify areas for improvement
- Accountable for successful management of program KPIs and on-going validation of performance
- Manage members of the team to foster an environment that encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation and creativity
- Identify, develop, and grow top talent within social execution team
- Drive analysis, reporting and insights, and dissemination of such information for key program
- Drive and prioritize key analytics projects for respective program
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 7+ years of experience managing and executing social performance campaigns
- 2+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing and media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and understanding of the utilization and relationship between them
- Analytically driven with strong understanding of underlying data and methodologies used to inform decision making and drive performance management
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Experience negotiating favorable rates and deal structures with advertising partners
- Strong understanding of marketing testing and reporting methodology
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams and ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business and culture of sports and gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $124,000 to $171,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.