Paid Social Operations Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for a Social Ops Manager to support an in-house social performance marketing team through project management across all FanDuel products (Sportsbook, Casino, DFS & Flywheel). This role will sit within the Marketing organization and serve as a direct bridge between the Analytics and Marketing teams. If you have a passion for sports and iGaming, are interesting in digital advertising, and enjoy working on multiple projects, we would love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Strong project management & prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, & juggle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Assist in the development of platform API integrations, campaign automation tools, creative DCO
- Ensure that all campaigns & projects are launched on-time, meeting all requirements
- Ensure resource availability and allocation across all paid media teams
- Manage campaigns & projects across multiple business lines
- Familiar with digital ads and the trafficking process across paid social
- Coordination with Media Ops team on creative trafficking, ad setup
- Coordination with the paid media strategy, planning, execution & creative teams
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Find ways to improve work processes and internal communication around key projects
- Design and implement testing plans across a variety of paid social tactics
- Research, develop, and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
- Support ongoing creative and landing page experimentation and testing
- Develop and implement QA process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a paid media planning/buying, media analytics, or a related role
- Must have experience performance marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of paid media optimization levers, including creative, audience, account structure, and other settings
- Familiarity with hypothesis testing
- Ability to partner with analytics team to use real-time data, testing, and campaigns learnings to effectively optimize and manage campaigns
- Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Advanced excel skills preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business and culture of sports and gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.