Automation Delivery Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an Automation Delivery Manager to be an instrumental part of delivering a transformational automation program across the FanDuel Group. You will work alongside teams throughout the business to develop and implement Intelligent Automation solutions to our most time-consuming and sticky problems. This role will play a significant part in our transformational Intelligent Automation portfolio of work within Fanduel Group.
This role will lead in process identification, in building & prioritizing roadmap and driving delivery through the automation team to meet goals & key performance metrics set. They will also be responsible for people management of the team’s automation developers.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Play a key role in business process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Play a key role in building an automation roadmap and driving its delivery through a team of RPA developers.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of any robotic processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required – provide the team assistance with error handling, exceptions, and debugging
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions
- Work closely with the relevant technology and product teams on program strategy and setup
- Distribute Intelligent automation development knowledge throughout the business; lead and coach teams in other departments in developing intelligent automation processes that adhere to development standards and procedures, through our Citizen development program.
- Support Automation developers through the lifecycle of their automation projects & ensure they deliver within agreed timeframe, this involves:
- supporting with reviews when required.
- ensuring they set deadlines working with key partners, assign responsibilities and communicate this in a timely manner.
- ensuring they perform risk and issue management to minimize project risks and issues.
- Ensure the team follows our governance framework, so all automation projects are driven, managed, and controlled in an effective manner to expected standards.
- People manage the Automation developers – guide, coach and steer team to help them develop skills & ultimately progress
- Collaborate closely with global automation team at Flutter on emerging technologies and innovative solutions
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an analytical and detail-oriented technology role preferred
- People management experience
- Prior work experience and familiarity with software and systems (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blueprism)
- Communicating with impact and influencing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of personal initiative and motivation
- Understanding of business processes and passion for creative solutions to complex problems
- Fast learner – genuinely curious about technology and driven to learn new skills
- Leadership – regularly leads multi-functional teams through the resolution of complex problems and project blockers
- Excellent collaboration skills - works with others across the organization to get things done
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills
- Experience with development/scripting skills in common languages such as VB, C#, SQL, JAVA a bonus
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $150,000.00 to $155,000.00 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.