Enterprise IT Desktop Support Senior Engineer
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior IT Support Engineer will be a hands-on, senior member of the IT support team responsible for company desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and application support. This is an internal customer-facing role, and requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent verbal communication skills. In consultation with the Lead IT Support Engineer, they will ensure the proper allocation of computer hardware and software resources, maintain business applications, and ensure the reliability and sustainability of information and communication resources. Using effective communication, technical, and analytical skills the Senior IT Support Engineer provides tier 2 technical support including maintenance and upgrading of resources, and, within delegated authority, supervises IT support personnel. In keeping with company values and competencies, the Senior IT Support Engineer develops and maintains positive working relationships with all contacts internal and external.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Possesses a higher level of technical knowledge and understanding.
- Capable of working autonomously without direct oversight.
- Maintain and monitor core servers and services.
- Provide day to day IT Service Desk tier 1 and 2 support to end users.
- Own the on/off boarding of company employees which includes but not limited to provisioning equipment, workstation setup and identity access management solutions.
- Provide mentorship & supervisory leadership to junior technicians.
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of laptops and local services.
- Lead with technical expertise and hands-on support of end user infrastructure (hardware, software/OS) including but not limited to Mac and PC laptops, AV equipment, and other office technical equipment.
- Provide outstanding executive support for senior/C-Level leadership.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to maintain a 24x7 systems operation with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
- Work on internal IT projects and projects involving other stakeholders.
- Uncover, research and educate the team on the newest technologies.
- Manage hardware procurement and asset management.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Manage AV systems during large company webinar events.
- Maintain and develop IT ticketing system and standards.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2 year experience in a user or customer facing role. 2 years Experience in a tech support role. BA and IT certifications preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with executive staff under high pressure situations
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Experience in streamlining user device support functions.
- Working knowledge of IT and engineering technologies and operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work on site up to 5 days per week.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!