ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Responsible Gaming is one of the key components of FanDuel’s long term strategy to deliver a best-in-class sports betting experience. We are looking to hire an Operations Manager will help us deliver on our goals by leading our US operation team. This position will play a key role FanDuel providing a safe, sustainable experience for all customers through guiding ongoing operational improvement initiatives, contributing to the development of training and development of the team, and taking on other responsibilities to support overall team effectiveness.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be the face of Responsible Gaming to internal, as well as external partners when necessary.
- Act as an escalation point for the Responsible Gaming team, as well as a trusted partner for teams across the organization on complex matters that impact the business.
- Be a key player in the continuous improvement of Responsible Gaming processes and systems, leading projects from start to finish.
- Respond to issues that arise by taking measures necessary to conduct diligence, resolve, report and document such issues to the satisfaction of stakeholders including, but not limited to local market access partners, applicable regulators and internal management.
- Be a key partner to the Responsible Gaming Compliance team on incident tracking, changing regulations and policy updates.
- Assist the Responsible Gaming Customer Strategy team in the roll out of innovations in this space, turning strategic initiatives into reality.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments, and audits.
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by Senior Leadership.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience required.
- Minimum 4+ years of total business experience, ideally in customer impacting operations roles (Customer support, Payments, Compliance, Fraud). Experience in the gaming industry or other highly regulated industries also preferred.
- An exceptional team builder and team player with previous experience managing operations team. Experience managing remote teams preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize a book of work, with a track recording of managing issue with autonomy and escalating issues and complexities when needed.
- Experienced with for process execution, including identification of process improvements, suggesting solutions and able to turn ideas into outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think critically and communicate clearly and efficiently, with internal and external stakeholders without supervision.
- Comfortable working with comprehensive datasets and identifying patterns/trends and coming up with an appropriate plan of action.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical competencies in Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as interest in designing process tools (such as SharePoint sites).
- This role will require the candidate to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions to complete tasks associated with their role at FanDuel.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 - $136,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.