Social Media Producer, Racing - Freelance
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a freelance Social Media Producer to join the production racing team. This role represents someone who is creative, resourceful person who collaborates with TV and Marketing teams to conceive and quickly execute compelling video content for our social media and digital platforms.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage and create high quality content for TVG’s social media platforms including X, Meta and YouTube
- Use horse racing knowledge to determine what content will drive wagering at TVG.com and develop social media posts around that content
- Uses SnapStream or similar tool to edit media content for social media platforms
- Analyze social media data to see how we can better reach our current audience and gain new audience.
- Develop TVG and FanDuel TV brand awareness and online reputation.
- Directly connect with TVG and FanDuel TV’s customers and respond to questions or refer to customer service
- Creatively identify ways to engage the social audience across all TVG platforms.
- Work with FanDuel TV department personnel to drive viewership to FanDuel TV and other streaming platforms.
- Develop posts to promote TVG’s marketing promotions for acquisition and retention
- Manage sales & race enhancement social media requirements
- Facilitates FanDuel TV talent tweets for various promotions. Strategically schedule posts with scheduling software to air 24/7 based on upcoming content
- Monitor trends in social media tools and new platforms to push the TVG and FanDuel TV brand
- Request taped (MP4) content from editors and librarians when needed
- Utilizes Photoshop and After-Effects to add basic graphical and text information to videos
- Coordinates content production with Tape Library staff and other production resources
- Develops concepts to reach both viewers new to racing and core viewers that want deeper coverage
- As the business needs, goes on-site with TV production crew on select big race days to source content for digital platforms
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in horse racing with a good working knowledge of the sport and key industry members
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or in lieu of experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms with X and Meta preferred
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Ability to be creative in composing social messaging
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Effectively communicates information in written and video format
- Is a team player and works well with others
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $33.65/hour to $46.63/hour, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.