Fraud Prevention Supervisor (Evening)
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud Prevention Supervisor is responsible for leading a small team of analysts and plays a key role in monitoring and developing best in class fraud prevention policies across the FanDuel Group brands. Fraud and Risk Lead Prevention Analysts assist in overseeing the day-to-day Fraud prevention operation to ensure industry leading performance and compliance. This role requires advanced understanding of existing and emerging Fraud risks within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries. Fraud and Risk Lead Prevention Analysts must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming and racing regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment. This position reports into the Fraud and Risk Prevention Manager.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervise a small team of analysts and assist in the day-to-day Fraud prevention operation
- Organize team scheduling and daily task assignments
- Leverage internal and external performance data to develop insights and best in class fraud prevention policies
- Lead prevention initiatives, projects and escalations
- Lead education on fraud prevention issues
- Collaborate with analytics to create dashboards and monitor performance across KPIs
- Generate fraud alerts to highlight any anomalies or unusual loss trends
- Deep dive into individual risk events to perform root cause analyses and combine insights with a data driven approach to develop preventative controls.
- Partner with internal teams to develop and execute policies and features.
- Identify new or recurring threats and propose solutions and strategies for implementation
- Assist in identifying, growing, and developing risk analysts within the Fraud and Risk Team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of fraud prevention
- Advanced level of familiarity with online gaming fraud schemes and categories as well as knowledge of common fraud-prevention strategies and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- Strong analytical ability; SQL experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge in creating portfolio performance monitoring dashboards using Tableau or a similar business intelligence tool
- Ability to cross-collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus
- Shift availability: Must be available to work between the hours of 5:00pm-3:00am EST. Some weekend work is required
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!