Game Operations Coordinator
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Game Operations Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will revolve around the pricing & creation of daily fantasy sports and free-to-play contests, staying up to date with all professional sports leagues as well as optimizing revenue across the group. You will be instrumental in the continued success of our site and a key member of the FanDuel Team. We are looking for a candidate with great knowledge of professional sports, the ability to learn in-house systems quickly, and someone that possesses extremely strong attention to detail. You must be able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities and commit to delivering the best fantasy product to our customers. Due to our rapid growth, there is plenty of room for advancement for the right individual in this role.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for pricing players and creating contests for all sports that FanDuel Fantasy has to offer.
- Create and manage FanDuel’s free-to-play offerings.
- Maintain the DFS lobby to merchandise optimal assets/contests for our users to engage with.
- Monitor our daily DFS contests in the lobby to supply a good UX and capture excess demand & revenue.
- Assist the team in defining formats & rules for upcoming sport seasons.
- Work cross-functionally across the business to manage the DFS & Free-to-Play needs of other teams.
- Identify and escalate bugs and issues raised by customers and internal stakeholders.
- Support the business by processing all bulk crediting requests across the group.
- Work cross-vertical with our Sportsbook Operations team to ensure the FanDuel Brand is consistent across all platforms.
- Lend expertise to the Sportsbook Operations team to assist with pre-built parlays & suggested bets.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Industry knowledge of Daily Fantasy Sports, Gaming or Sports Betting preferred.
- Passionate about sports, fantasy sports, and/or gambling a plus.
- Well-organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment to improving the user experience, no matter the product.
- Collaborative team player who is comfortable working with a diverse array of partners and stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Willing to work odd hours. This isn’t your normal 9-5 job. You will work weekends and nights. The team’s coverage is 830am EST – 1030pmEST.
- Solution-oriented. Don’t just identify the problem. Offer a solution.
- FanDuel Customer Service experience a plus.
- Familiarity with SQL and analytics tools a plus.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $18.27- $25.48 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.