Third Party Risk Manager
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
- Responsible for developing supplier relationships, in conjunction with Business Owners and Category Managers, with FanDuel’s Tier 1 and 2 suppliers (as identified through Flutter’s supplier segmentation/tiering methodology).
- Responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of Flutter’s Supplier Risk & Performance Management (SRPM) Framework, with any assigned suppliers, ensuring any related brand stakeholders are also integrated into the approach.
- Responsible for assigned supplier’s aggregate performance via the Performance Scorecard and adherence to the governance & Key Controls framework.
- The SRPM Manager is also responsible for driving continuous improvement and service integrity, change acceptance, creating supplier strategies with FanDuel’s business owners and Category Manager, and providing SME support to the business and business executives as required.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Maintain and develop positive and lasting relationships with suppliers, in accordance with Flutter’s Procurement & SRPM Policy and related SRPM Framework, with a focus on driving continual professional excellence.
- Establish strong working relationships with business owners, category managers and Flutter’s SRPM team.
- Create and own the annual supplier activity schedule (exec forums, supplier reviews, segmentation/tiering changes; focusing on SLA performance, cost and supplier reduction programes, and continuous improvement).
- Act as an escalation route and communication channel for colleagues and suppliers, ensuring all risks and concerns are addressed in a timely and collaborative fashion.
- Continually review the supply market and supplier advancements in technology, innovation, quality & service for business process improvements.
- Lead engagement with related business areas such as Procurement, SRPM, Risk, Information Security and Audit - identifying gaps, ensuring actions are owned; effectively executed & significant events are appropriately escalated.
- Educate colleagues on the processes and principles of effectively working and managing associated risks with suppliers, in order to promote a collaborative culture, that advocates the use of supplier services.
- Define and improve the management of assigned suppliers (including visibility of cross-brand Opportunities).
- Develop and maintain supplier strategies in conjunction with Category Managers and business stakeholders, by creating supplier objectives plans & monitoring progress against key business initiatives. (Including proposing suppliers for Flutter’s ‘Strategic Partnership Program’).
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of extensive Supplier Relationship Management or Supplier Risk & Performance experience.
- A strong team player, able to work effectively with strategic partners across all business areas, in order to influence and shape successful ways of working.
- Strong external focus and a desire to constantly look at and learn from external ‘best practice’.
- Results driven, coupled with rounded general management and influencing skills.
- Knowledge and experience of a broad range of industry practices in SRPM.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 to $136,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.