League and Team Marketing Associate
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Marketing Associate to assist in the marketing efforts of the FanDuel Group. This role will assist with the coordination of integrated campaigns with FanDuel’s high profile sports league and team marketing partnerships
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Help manage launch timelines and deployment of marketing assets and campaigns with FanDuel’s professional sports league and team partners.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to understand opportunities, value and risks for potential new partnerships.
- Foster and strengthen relationships across FanDuel Group and with external professional sports leagues and teams by being a reliable and knowledgeable partner.
- Support ideation of promotions that are compliant with regulations in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Maintain external partner contact lists, deal terms, key dates, and any list of entitlements including tickets, hospitality, events, and merchandise.
- Draft presentation or post-mortem decks for partner marketing campaigns, maintaining a resource of past campaign results.
- Develop creative briefs with guidance and work with the creative operations team to execute.
- Work with various marketing, media, and partnerships stakeholders to help execute effective communications strategy throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Aid in ensuring key stakeholders are apprised of campaign plans.
- Become an expert in the field by assisting in monitoring the current industry landscape across both competitors and best practices.
- Keep a calendar of key moments for various campaign activity across the company.
- Help facilitate adherence to guidelines and processes.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience running marketing campaigns, timelines and deployment in a robust business preferred
- Comfortable managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving, fast paced landscape
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of sports or heavily regulated industries is a plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable hourly range for this position is $30.77 - $38.46, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.