FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re currently hiring a Design Manager to help grow our in-house creative team. This role is highly collaborative, and applicants should be comfortable working closely with junior to senior level designers, copywriters, project managers, marketing/media stakeholders, and product designers to produce high performing creative assets across a variety of media. Applicants should also have a strong integrated advertising portfolio and at least a passing understanding of the nuances of the NFL’s catch rule.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage our team of designers to facilitate the concepting, development, and execution of integrated campaign creative across a variety of media.
- Define, expand, and keep close attention to detail of our Visual Brand Identity's design rules across all our product verticals.
- Design and manage the creation of bespoke brand elements for new products, offerings, and promotions.
- Review designs for proper use of logos, league/team partnerships and legal disclaimers.
- Provide feedback to help improve concepts and final designs.
- Oversee the creation of brand-led initiatives to engage with sports fans.
- Collaborate with our product team to find opportunities to seamlessly bring our visual identity into our product messaging and delegate that information to the design team.
- Oversee the partnership between our internal design team and our organic social media team to help develop campaigns to engage our fans across all our social media platforms.
- Collaborate with our Creative Operations, Brand Strategy, and Integrated Campaigns Marketing teams to guide the development and execution of 360 campaigns.
- Assist our Group Creative Directors with the execution of marketing assets and leading our design team
- Manage multiple projects across multiple designers simultaneously under tight deadlines with close attention to detail
- Follow creative direction and brand guidelines while understanding when to evolve and create new rules.
- Understand process and keep design team accountable for following and staying on top of deliverables and timelines.
- Design at a high level with attention to detail
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of high-level graphic design experience
- At least 2 years Creative Leadership with experience reviewing creative and mentoring designers of all levels
- Applicants MUST be conversant in all major sports as well as understand the basics of sports betting
- Strong portfolio of design and art direction work across a variety of media, with 360-Campaign experience required
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in Storyboarding and designing for digital video
- Motion Graphic/TV Production experience a plus
- Significant advertising experience, whether in-house or agency
- Proficiency in graphic, social, web, email, and digital design software programs, strong knowledge of standards in typography, layout, and photography
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to work well with diverse populations; and demonstrated level of cultural competence
- Exceptional client presentation skills and the ability to articulate design process and justification
- Experience interacting directly with multiple departments and a track record for developing strong working relationships, eliciting vision & direction, and presenting & selling creative concepts
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $104,000 - $130,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.