FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for an Environmental, Health & Safety and Manager to support our Global Risk and Compliance team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing health strategies, whilst also supporting the delivery of our environmental objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations and fostering a culture of safety. This position involves collaboration with various stakeholders, risk assessments, and continuous improvement initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate risk and compliance standards at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- It is a hands-on role, that will require the delivery of Flutter’s global framework and standards across the FanDuel brand. You will be responsible for managing safety, health and environmental programs within Corporate Real Estate (CRE), helping to identify initiatives specific to the business and implement innovative solutions that will remove roadblocks and allow teams to seamlessly execute and maintain compliance. You will be working with teams across the FanDuel brand and across the wider Group around the globe. You'll need excellent stakeholder management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in from Senior Leadership, who you will communicate with regularly.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 4+ years’ industry experience in an environmental, occupational safety and health role, operational management, or related fields
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), or equivalent certification is highly desirable
- Proven experience in EHS management, preferably in CRE or retail areas a plus
- In-depth knowledge of OSHA regulations, safety standards, environmental regulations, and best practices,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Self-motivation with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving and driving action,
- Ability to tell clear, compelling stories out of complex issues and analysis with influence and great presentation skills
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders,
- Strong IT skills – must be proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to design processes in a face paced environment without a prescribed template
- Passion for compliance and related disciplines
- The ability to travel within the US and Globally when needs arise
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillset and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!