Fraud and Risk Supervisor, Support (Evening)
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud and Risk Supervisor is responsible for leading a small team of associates and plays a key role in supervising our fraud customer experience and response across the FanDuel Group brands. Fraud and Risk Supervisors assist in overseeing the day-to-day Fraud support operations to ensure industry leading performance and compliance.
This role requires advanced understanding of existing and emerging Fraud risks within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries. Fraud and Risk Supervisors must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming and racing regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment. This position reports to the Fraud Support Manager.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervise a small team of Fraud and Risk Associates and assist in the day-to-day Fraud support operations
- Organize monthly team scheduling and delegate daily task assignments
- Monitor team productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Create weekly and monthly scorecard assessments for continuous team improvement
- Implement solutions based on existing or emerging Fraud trends
- Work closely with leadership to assist in team strategy, overall KPI performance, and enhanced due diligence reporting
- Lead team initiatives and projects to proactively mitigate loss and risk
- Identify new or recurring threats and propose solutions and strategies for implementation
- Assist in identifying, growing, and developing top talent within the Fraud Support Team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of fraud and customer support experience in Daily Fantasy Sports or related online gaming, sports betting/e-commerce fields preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- Direct experience managing or mentoring a team of associates and the desire to help others learn and grow
- Advanced level of familiarity with online gaming fraud schemes and categories as well as knowledge of common fraud-prevention strategies and systems
- Strong analytical ability; SQL experience preferred
- Competence with Salesforce or comparative CRM tooling
- Shift availability: Must be available to work between the hours of 5:30 pm – 3 am EST. Some weekend work is required
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!