Project Management Director
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, agile Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the end to end marketing campaign process from concept to execution, working with strategy and core marketing operations functions to improve speed, agility, and time to market and to meet/exceed campaign goals and objectives.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop and enhance agile processes across Customer Retention and Acquisition Campaigns through agile best practices to reduce campaign lead times and to enable high performing, collaborative cross functional teams
- Lead and manage a small team of PMO professionals carrying out the established project management workflows, providing guidance, training, and performance evaluations.
- Create and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts to validate new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and business stakeholders (Commercial, Marketing, Data, Operations, Compliance et al), to identify campaign needs and resources across data, technology, and marketing platforms to drive campaign success..
- Establish and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to track and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Project Management process.
- Develop agile project flows within campaign planning tools to ensure visibility and accountability of workload across functions.
- Identify and assess project risks and define mitigation strategies.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, new technologies, and tools related to project management and agile practices
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field;
- 10+ years of experience in project management
- Experience leading a team of PM operators deployed into cross functional, agile teams.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing successful campaign processes and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and performance measurement practices such as OKR’s, road mapping, burn down and delivery tracking.
- Demonstrated experience with cross functional working models, supporting business goals through agile marketing practices.
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns including paid media, email, and push notification campaigns.
- Experience with User Experience testing methodologies like A/B testing.
- Development and enhancement of processes through Marketing campaign platforms such as Asana, Monday.com, JIRA, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable [salary] / [hourly] range for this position is $166,000 - $200,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.