Media Planning Manager
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are actively seeking an experienced Media Planning Manager to propel acquisition, brand, and revenue growth through top-tier media planning and optimization across our diverse media portfolio. The ideal candidate will bring a blend of organizational skills and commercial acumen to the role, adeptly building and managing a dynamic media mix while effectively collaborating with various stakeholder groups. This role offers a unique opportunity to significantly contribute to our company's media strategy and execution.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage the media budget and allocate funds across different channels efficiently
- Act as the primary point of contact with our media agency in the buying of traditional media.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate traditional media strategies with digital and other emerging channels.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to monitor and track the overall marketing budget and reporting
- Maintain strategic alignment across various channels and teams.
- Lead channel forecasting to predict and plan for future media needs
- Analyze performance metrics and optimize media plans for maximum effectiveness.
- Utilize data-driven insights to inform media planning decisions and optimize campaign performance.
- Develop comprehensive wrap reports that analyze the success and areas for improvement of media campaigns
- Drive incrementality testing initiatives to measure the true impact of media campaigns, providing actionable insights for optimization
- Work with the MMM teams to produce specific insights around the impact of past and future media investment
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Canadian media landscape and emerging media trends to inform media buying decisions and recommend innovative strategies.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in media planning and management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and other analytical tools.
- Strong understanding of media budget management and allocation, including TV, OOH, and radio.
- Experience in working with media agencies and external partners in the Canadian market.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of the Canadian media landscape
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!