Corporate Compliance Manager
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Manager to its Corporate Compliance team to build out our Corporate Compliance program. The Corporate Compliance Manager will need to understand the role of corporate compliance in a US publicly listed company and be familiar with the various functions of the program. This role requires someone with experience building and enhancing compliance programs; and who understands how to operationalize Compliance programs. This person will work with Corporate Compliance Senior Manager to develop and build a target compliance operating model and documented compliance plans for FanDuel’s compliance programs.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
In this role, the Corporate Compliance Manager will build and enhance compliance governance at FanDuel. This role requires someone who is committed to promoting a culture of compliance and providing compliance and regulatory advice. This role will:
- Assist with establishment and oversight of FanDuel’s Corporate Compliance program and compliance operating model
- Enhance and execute on of FanDuel’s Policy & Procedure Governance Program to incorporate the culture of compliance in FanDuel employees’ day-to-day operations and ensure consistency in policy management efforts
- Partner with Compliance Program Owners, Learning & Development, Internal Communications and other key stakeholders to and execute on FanDuel’s Compliance Training & Awareness Program and build the Compliance brand, including the development and maintenance of an annual training and awareness calendar
- Partner with Compliance Program Owners to develop meaningful metrics and lead on developing the consolidated metrics reporting for Senior Leadership
- Coordinate with the parent company Compliance team on framework and reporting
- Manage FanDuel’s Policies and Procedures framework;
- Advise on appropriate process improvements and strategic tooling to support an effective and efficient Compliance department
- Provide Compliance Program Owners with guidance, oversight, and strategic direction to fulfill compliance obligations
- Lead collaboration with Compliance teams on their Compliance Plans, Policies & Procedures, Training & Awareness, and Metrics & Reporting
- Drive special projects identified by Corporate Compliance Team
- Proactively provide practical, business friendly compliance solutions
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Corporate Compliance Manager may be required to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions in order to represent FanDuel before regulators in those jurisdictions
- At least 4 years of total compliance experience, preferably in risk, compliance, or internal audit
- Working as a consultant covering risk, compliance or audit work a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- A strong aptitude for documenting process, policies, and procedure, analytics and reporting
- Program and project implementation experience a must
- Project management skills a plus
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder and team player
- A self-starter with energy to follow-through and own the outcome
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $96,000 $120,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.