VIP Account Manager, Racing (Northeast)
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to expand its VIP department for our online casino, online sportsbook, Daily Fantasy Sports, and TVG. We are looking to recruit a VIP Account Manager to look after our most important clients. As a VIP Account Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of high-net-worth customers, looking to build strong relationships with our VIP customers in order to increase their loyalty, and provide an excellent all-round experience. This position will be in a customer facing environment that requires a good understanding of VIP service and a genuine passion for the online gambling industry.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage and retain a portfolio of High Value Players
- Provide an enhanced proactive one stop service to encourage loyalty
- Collect and document customer profiles
- Develop relationships and offer tailored rewards through regular correspondence
- Work alongside other FanDuel departments to increase player activity and drive revenue
- Meet pre-determined productivity, quality, and Service Level Agreement targets
- Provide detailed reports on your Customer Portfolio
- Monitor individual customer performance to ensure that bonuses, gifts, and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Meet and host VIPs at Hospitality events
- Deliver against company responsible gaming protocols
- Opportunity to mentor and develop VIP Hosts within the team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high end customer service field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business to Customer Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of online gaming industry essential
- Passionate about providing top level service
- Confident and people focused personality
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with Excel
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Understanding of Marketing processes preferred
- Willing and able to work non-traditional business hours
- Travel for this role is expected around 25% of the time
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable [salary] / [hourly] range for this position is $70,000- $96,800, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.