Business Operations Manager
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey, Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FLUT).
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Business Operations Manager to partner with the existing teams and drive our payments & fraud vision across all US verticals (Sportsbook, Daily Fantasy, Casino, and Racing) and CAN verticals (Sportsbook, Casino, F2P). This includes working with a wide range of teams from Product to Commercial to Marketing to optimize for payments & fraud goals with with the goal of a customer first experience to help users get their money in and out of our products easier, faster, and safer than our competitors. As trailblazers in the industry, our passion runs deeper than an NFL depth chart. Come join the only team in the league that makes Payments as exciting as a buzzer beater in OT.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead and coach analysts/associates on the BizOps team to improve payments & fraud performance at FanDuel
- Develop a clear set of prioritized actions to deliver against identified payments & fraud initiatives
- Develop and produce reports that detail KPIs that provide actionable insight to the business & goal set in-line with the evolving needs of the business lines
- Responsible for stakeholder engagement and development of new solutions that improve the CX & back-end journeys
- Partner with the Product Development team as we roll out new methods & experiences to provide continual improvement and a feedback loop based on user experience and observed deviations
- Stay abreast of the payments & fraud landscape, industry, and trends to better inform strategic assessments
- Understand management team’s defined goals and strategic plans to report and optimize performance
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of payments and/or fraud experience preferably within the e-commerce, gaming, or financial services industry
- Experience and knowledge in payments processing, transactional fraud risk, and/or fraud detection technologies
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools and statistics to make data-driven decisions and drive favorable outcomes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills that allow effective interactions with business partners
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of complexity, ambiguity, changing priorities and flex based on demand
- Ability to balance customer wants and experiences with business finances and commercials
- Experience in sports betting and online gambling a huge plus
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!