Product Manager, Multi Product Play
FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey , Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FLUT).
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Product Manager that’s ready to help our rapidly growing business create innovative Casino experiences within our Sportsbook product. This Product Manager will ensure FanDuel users that play on Casino within our Sportsbook are getting an industry leading experience. Your role will be integral in creating frictionless access into key Casino games, building a deeper integration between Sportsbook and Casino’s lobbies, and driving the unified experience mind set with the features you lead. You will need to understand and prioritize product and customer needs, define the product vision and OKRs, and working closely with engineering, design, content, commercial and marketing teams to bring solutions to market.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Shape, inform, and drive execution of these Cross Sell product initiatives, being the champion of the customer and gatekeeper of UX excellence
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product, market, and competitors.
- Assess product opportunities and contribute meaningfully to ideation and prioritization for new initiatives and products.
- Regularly pitch, story-tell and gain buy in from stakeholder to ensure transparency and alignment on product priorities across the organization
- Collaborate with engineering, design, content, marketing and operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries and launches
- Work with third party suppliers who are essential partners to our product, building trust, collaboration, and a one-team mentality.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements.
- Track and report objectively on product performance
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a product manager or similar role preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative products.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Mature product management know-how, understands how to objectively prioritize initiatives with confidence
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $102,000 - $128,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.