Talent Acquisition Recruiter - 3-6 Month Fixed-Term Contract
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether you’re looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging, we believe we’ve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will identify, source, interview, and support the hiring of candidates across our Technology Group.
At FanDuel, our Recruiters partner with our hiring teams to promote best practice within Talent Acquisition. Our technical sourcing skills provide a steady pipeline of technical talent from a range of sources, helping to increase the quality of our inbound applications through promoting the FanDuel culture and EVP across channels. We advise on trends in the market, provide guidance on the candidate journey, and act as an ambassador for the FanDuel brand.
The customer and stakeholder experience is at the heart of everything we do; we champion mutual respect, understanding, collaboration and communication.
If you are an experienced recruiter ready to hit the ground running with engineering roles, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholder across the technology business
- Source technical candidates across multiple channels and support them through the end-to-end candidate journey
- Manage multiple roles and achieve an average of c. 4 hires per month
- Champion the candidate experience
- Use data and reporting to guide hiring strategy
- Identify ways to diversify candidate pipelines and ensure our opportunities are reaching people from a range of different backgrounds
- Broaden our brand reach through networking
- Identify areas for improvement across our processes and explore possible solutions
- Create and assist with Talent Management initiatives across the People Team
Our main tools in the People Team include: Greenhouse (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter, Headcount 365, Microsoft Office, Slack, Dayforce (HRIS), DropBox, Zoom, Confluence, Jira + more.
- 2+yrs experience in a similar recruitment role
- Broad understanding of the tech industry
- Experience using ATS systems (preferably Greenhouse) and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Proactive and can work autonomously
- Can collaborate on shared goals / projects
- Takes a long-term view
- Strong people skills
- Great communicator
What You Can Expect
- Interesting work - working in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, new problems and exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - Our teams own their own software and when that awesome new feature ships to users and the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you and your team created
- Personal development - clear and defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities and even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging - everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together and have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy and ownership of your time and work
- Great financial package - Including salary, bonus, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy along with a number of other benefits.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark experience-wise, we'd love to speak to you!