Director of Payers & Managed Care
Posted on Saturday, October 8, 2022
Getlabs is the nationwide leader for at-home diagnostics.
Healthcare organizations use our technology platform to dispatch skilled medical specialists to their patients and collect labs, vitals, biometrics, and more. By partnering with Getlabs, providers can expand access to care, improve adherence, and make informed medical decisions remotely.
Our team has raised $40M from top investors including Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by expanding access to diagnostics for everyone.
About the Team:
The Business Development and Partnerships team is responsible for company growth; development of new verticals and revenue channels; and maintaining strategic relationships across the healthcare landscape. We’re looking for a new team member to thrive in our collaborative, curious, and growth-oriented environment. Driving results is reliant on asking the hard questions, maintaining cross-functional communication, and problem-solving for the near and long term.
We value our colleagues and partners, which is why we welcome new ideas and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Data ultimately drives our decisions, which is why you will be a key catalyst to ensuring the partnerships we develop help us fulfill our long-term vision.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Play a critical role in the Growth organization, responsible for strategic business relationships with both new and existing payer and managed care partners
- Build our managed care vertical by forging regional and national partnerships that drive patient acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Represent the voice of the managed care customer and work to build relationships across the healthcare ecosystem, identifying opportunities that shape Getlabs’ growth strategy in the managed care space
- Help build a foundation and infrastructure for a rapidly growing team and company
- Drive momentum on strategic initiatives and keep cross-functional and external teams aligned
- Work with all teams and stakeholders throughout the company, from Operations to Marketing to CEO, on high-impact initiatives
- Responsible for building and managing a national pipeline of managed care clients, VBC networks and large ambulatory clinic organizations
- Help guide the ongoing development of products and services to deliver cost-effective, patient-centric solutions to mobile phlebotomy and at-home care issues
- Develop, and maintain positive, professional relationships at all decision levels within client base and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate value-added solutions using a professional consultative selling approach
- Develop and deploy a health system and related VBC strategy in conjunction with national lab partner(s)
- Work creatively with internal and external stakeholders to identify additional new business opportunities, including product offerings and new service innovations
- Communicate issues, concerns, and problems in a solution-oriented manner
- Manage pipeline development and execution in line with quarterly and annual revenue and volume goals
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
- You are a “people person” at heart; enjoy solving problems with partners and colleagues; excited by the mission of Getlabs; and possess a desire to improve healthcare.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated by your ability to explain complex solutions, ideas, and problems to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Naturally curious with strong active listening skills
- Ability to use data to strengthen your story, improve your process, and inform your next steps.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator, ready to drive strategic initiatives and ad-hoc problem-solving
- Enjoy context switching, changes in daily work patterns, and find change exciting!
- Minimum 7-10 years experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience creating and/or building strategic sales relationships with healthcare accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to influence cross-functional teams to develop collaboration and commitment
- Experience in health-tech business development; specifically working with diagnostic laboratories, payers, telehealth, and provider groups, with an emphasis on telehealth.
- Experience in Value-Based Care contracting or management
- Experience combining clinical knowledge and healthcare operations
- Clinical experience, including medical administration
- History of working cross-functionally with legal, compliance, and regulatory teams
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary, 200K+
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
Salary Range: 180K-225K
We encourage all interested candidates to apply, even if you feel you don’t meet Minimum Qualifications. Getlabs is a growing organization and a wonderful place to work. If this role isn’t perfect, it’s possible there will be another position for you to consider in the future.
Getlabs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. We are an E-Verify company.